There’s finally another patch coming for NCAA 13, but is it too late? Here are the details of the patch:
- Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
- Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
- Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
- Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
- Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
- Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
- Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
- Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
- Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
- Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went off sides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
- Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.